Special Girls Riding Together (GRIT) New Rider Beginner Skills and Recruiting Event
July 1st, 2018 - 3PM to 7:30PM
Alder Creek Outdoor Adventure Center
15275 Alder Creek Rd, Truckee, CA 96161
Join local women pros and Nevada League coaches and girl riders to learn more about the sport of mountain biking. The goal of this clinic is to give new middle and high school girl riders a basic set of skills skills to ride confidently on our amazing trails and introduce them to our Nevada League Girl Tribe!
- When: Sunday July 1, 2018 3:00 pm until 7:30 ish
- Where: Alder Creek Outdoor Adventure Center
- Cost: $10 (to help offset the cost of pizza and Pool)
- Who: All middle and high school girl beginner riders who want to learn basic mountain biking skills and find out more about the Nevada Interscholastic Cycling League.
- What: We will work on skills for a few hours, then head over to the Tahoe Donner Northwoods Pool for post ride Pizza and Swim.
- Required: working bike (bike not working see below), helmet, and water
- Interested? Please let us know your coming and pre-register by clicking the Register Now button.
- Bike is Broken? These League supporting shops are offering bike tune up specials. Mention the Nevada League Girls Clinic. Reno: Velo Reno. Carson: Bike Habitat.
Need a Bike? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
Share this Post
Excited about what we do and want to support further development of our GRiT programming? Make a 100% tax deductible donation by clicking here.
Questions? Contact the Nevada League GRiT coordinator and leader Colleen Wanty directly at - email@example.com