Durning the winter months, the League staff continues its work, always looking for ways to improve and make our organization a positive life changing experience for all. How can you contribute? Listed below are ways you can help build the League and in return keep participation fees down and new events, new venues and new programs coming.
- Invite a friend or classmate to a club meeting or introductory ride
- Promote your club/team at your Spring Fall sports information night
- Encourage other families to get involved with your club as a great way to stay involved with their kids and participate in their scholastic experience.
- Support your club/team as a registered volunteer or coach. We make it easy. Your team leaders and League staff can provide you with everything you need.
- NEW CLUB? Contact us to inquire how we can help get a program running in your school or community – League Director email@example.com
- Work with the school administration to educate and inform.
- Host a club recruiting day.
- Get and keep your parents involved.
- Stay current with NICA coach licensing requirements and take advantage of League and National resources.
- Attend a Leaders Summit Coach Training weekend or MTB101 on-the-bike skills event (More details to follow).
More Kids, More Families, More Smiles, More Fun